Thursday, November 10, 2016
How to Hard Reset LG F160 – Optimus LTE II 100% working
If you are stuck on a pattern lock and you just forgot it, or you are on the e-mail prompt screen which appears after multiple wrong pattern attempts on Android, you’ll need to hard reset your phone for making it usable again.
Important: Please remember that hard resetting your phone will wipe all your data including but not limited to contacts, messages, emails and applications.
For hard resetting your LG Optimus LTE II also known as F160S, F160K and F160L, please follow the steps below:
* Install LG USB drivers from here if not already installed:
* Power off your phone.
* Press “Volume Up” + “Home” + “Power” keys. Release the “Power” key as soon as you see the “LG” logo screen but keep holding the other two keys until you get to the “LG Service” screen as shown in the screenshot below:
* Now connect your phone to any USB port on your PC and let Windows install the drivers.
* Download the reset tool from here:
* Extract the downloaded archive and from inside it, run the “f160-hard-reset” batch file. Your phone will reboot twice. At first into recovery and then to your Android home screen.