Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F/M/I/L/K/T/S/W8 Note5 Style Fixed 5.1.1 Firmware
















- S6 edge and People stripe
- Note 5 Accuweather
- Note 5 TouchWiz Home with Themes Support
- Note 5 Message App
- Note 5 Settings
- Note 5 Keyboard
- Note 5 Health
- Note 5 Smart Manager
- Note 5 Gallery
- Note 5 Email
- Note 5 Dialer and Contacts
- Note 5 SystemUI
- Note 5 My Files
- Note 5 Music
- Note 5 Calculator
- Note 5 Calendar
- Note 5 Galaxy Apps
- Note 5 WallpaperPicker
- Note 5 S Browser
- Note 5 Optical Reader
- Note 5 Smart Remote
- Note 5 Clock
- Note 5 Video App
- Note 5 Memo
- Note 5 Voice Recorder
- Note 5 S Voice
- Note 5 Theme Store
- Note 5 Theme Center
- More!!

MULTI CSC.....

REVOLUTION S5

I MADE THIS ROM FOR MY PERSONAL USE BUT WHEN THE SIXPERIENCE THREAD CLOSE 
THEN IM POST THIS ROM FOR ALL
I DON'T NEED ANY DONATIONS AND ANYTHING ELSE I JUST NEED YOUR THANKS AND GOOD COMMENTS 
I'M NOT (IT) STUDENT I'M CIVIL ENGINEER. .YOU GUYS CAN ALSO USE MY OTHER ROM FOR S4 I9500 REVOLUTION S4

Support Device G 900F/M/I/L/K/T/S/W8
TESTED ONLY WITH G900F

- Stable and Faster
- Rooted / Deodexed / Zipaligned / Busybox / Deknoxed
- Stock kernel, init.d and battery tweak
- Multiple Languages and downloadable keyboard languages
Based oN Note5 and s6e
Android 5.1.1 
Fully stable flexible and 
Xposed
With viper sound

DOWNLOAD V5.3 FULLY STABLE 

 Galaxy S5 SM-G900

Attention
Note :- for some csc mods go to your system /csc and go last and delet others.xml file .. and reboot

Pls flash @hispasian kernel after rom boot

Link Google Drive

23 TOGGLE NEW FIX Google Drive

PHOTO EDITOR FIX. Google Drive

BERIEFING ZIP. Google Drive

CSC MODS. Google Drive

And HIT THANKS

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Unknown said…
KOMADA FLASS KARANNE PLESE